Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Withnail And I Movie Posters Release





Dark City Gallery are kicking off 2018 with a brand new poster for the British classic Withnail And I.

Withnail And I by Iker Ayestaran, regular (day-time) edition is a 18″ x 24″ screenprint, has an edition of 100, and costs £35. The variant (nighttime) edition is an 18″ x 24″ screenprint, has an edition of 50, and costs £50.

Withnail And I by Jonathan Burton, regular edition is a 18″ x 24″ screenprint, has an edition of 150, and costs £40. The variant edition is a 24″ x 36″ screenprint, has an edition of 75, and costs £75.

As an added bonus buy any of the Withnail And I posters and receive a free wine bottle label! Turn your average bottle of red into one of the “finest wines available to humanity”!  Buy both an Iker Ayestaran Withnail And I poster and a Jonathan Burton Withnail And I poster and receive a bonus Margaux style, Withnail And I poster (worth £40) by Jonathan Burton.

Buy them at http://www.darkcitygallery.com/British_Film_Posters_s/1899.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in